A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary/technical cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, book our services or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Strictly necessary/technical cookies
We use strictly necessary/technical cookies:
- To enable you to book our services digitally
- Enable the site to work
- Help keep your details secure
We use analytical cookies:
- understand how our website or apps are used so we can improve customer experience
- understand what errors or issues occur so we can fix them
- measure the performance of our website or apps
- test different versions of our website
- understand what technologies we should design our website or apps to work with
- track trends to help us plan for the future
We use functionality cookies:
store preferences that you select, such as font size or volume level
make it easier for you to use the websites by remembering information that you’ve entered or choices that you’ve made so you don’t have to enter it again
remember if we’ve asked you to fill in our online survey
We use commercial cookies:
- allow us to track referrals to our websites from third party companies
- provide you with information and adverts that are more relevant to you when you visit websites
First party marketing cookies
We use first party marketing cookies:
- track customers who are frequent web bookers and track how many bookings are made.
Our first party marketing cookies have a rolling two year expiry date (each time you make a booking the two year expiry window resets). These cookies are managed by Google tag manager and will only operate if you have opted in to allow marketing cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.